- Embroidery of your business or individuals name on the club shirt for the 1 XV
- Automatically being a member of Medway Rugby Football Club and a part of the thriving community that is 'Medway RFC ’
- Unique Opportunity to purchase International Tickets
- Automatic membership of the Vice Presidents' Association with all those benefits (see below)
- Exposure of your name or your business on each home programme throughout the season
- Exposure in a prominent position on the Medway Rugby Football Club Website (currently receiving 100,000 page hits per month as an average during the season)
- Exposure in the press by way of photographs match reports (local coverage is excellent)
The entry point for main sponsorship is £5,000.00 per season with a commitment for two seasons
Vice Presidents Association Sponsor
The Vice Presidents' Association currently has 47 members and Mr Roger Waltham initiated the Vice President's Association (VPA) in the season 2000/2001 to encourage both ex-players and non-playing members to enjoy the special atmosphere of a friendly club. The gatherings include lunches, buffets, stand up and sup days watching the 1st XV, the Extra 1st XV or televised internationals at Priestfields.
Each VPA is automatically a member of Medway Rugby Football Club and has access to the opportunity, uniquely, to purchase international tickets for the home internationals and the autumn internationals. They will receive a distinctive tie, pin badge and sweater and regular invitations to the events and you are invited cordially to join this happy band of Medway aficionados. The cost set for the season 2010/11 is £15 per month (x12 months) and you may join by simply contacting Mrs Stena Riches as set out below.
Telephone: 01634 863037 or mobile 07870 501191
Further, Mr Oz Marlowe will assist this season with the events!
You are invited to sponsor the 1st XV and the Extra 1st XV at Medway Rugby Football Club and your contributions will be placed into the Playing Account which forms a budget to facilitate the senior club's assault on the London leagues. It will offset the costs of the 1st XV and Extra 1st XV including coaching staff, physiotherapy, travelling expenses etc. as progress up the leagues is made.
The tariff for Club Sponsorship is as follows:
- Match ball. You as an individual or your business will be mentioned in the
programme on match day as providing the 'match ball' you will receive two pints
of your preferred choice from the bar (one for you and hopefully one for your guest).
The match ball cost is £50.
The 1st XV player 'position' sponsor. In each home league and/or cup match Medway will seek to produce a 'match day programme'. Within that match day programme there will be at least 18 “positions” which will feature in every home programme throughout the season and against the position will be a 'player position sponsor'. Your name or your business will receive a prominent position on the match programme (the player of course may vary due to injury or selection). The cost is a £200 one-off payment for the whole of the season.
- Match day sponsor. Either you or your business will feature prominently as the match day sponsor for the home game when the First XV play at Priestfields. You will be asked to choose the Man of the Match and present that individual with an award after the game. You or your business will feature prominently on the Medway website for a period of 8 weeks. You or your business will receive a write up about its service within the programme. Cost is £200 one off payment on or before match day.
If you are interested in any of the Sponsorship packages please speak to any one of the
Mark Marriott (07944 462881)
Taff Gwilliam (07989 566848)
Stena Riches (01634 863037 or 07870 501191)